Our Spring Courses at Chyan are as follows:
- Aerial Yoga – every Sunday 10am-1pm, 6 week course on aerial swing. Next course 11th March to 15th April. Contact Nay 07502943510 for details and booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fruit Tree Grafting – learn to graft your own fruit trees with apple tree expert. Soup provided. Contact Simon 01326 340744 to book
Sunday 25th Feb & Sunday 4th March – 10am-3pm – £10/ £5 unwaged
- Wet Felting – A series of felting workshops beginning end January including slippers & bowls. Contact: Sharon 07780468945
- Mindfulness Day Retreat – A stress reduction course for healthcare professionals.
Contact Stephanie 07815801234 Stephnej7@gmail.com
- Copper Bowl Making – Craft your own copper bowl.
Contact Phoenix 07477579700 Saturday Feb 24th 2-5 pm £30
- Kitty Star Art Workshops:
Sigil Art – Sunday 25th February 2pm-5pm – £15 materials provided.
Learn the art of creating beautiful magical symbols to manifest your intentions. Yoni Art – Saturday 25th March 10.30am-4pm – £30 materials & lunch provided.
A day workshop for women exploring creativity and sexuality.
Contact: email@example.com 07949451004
- Weaving & Dreaming Peg Loom Workshop
Saturday 3rd March 9.30am-5pm £75 – £90 sliding scale
Space to reflect, dream & weave a pegloom sitting mat. Lunch included.
Contact: Naomi Hannam 07791703681 firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Fleece to Fibre
Saturday 7th April 10am-1pm £20pp
Learn the basics about transforming wool from a sheep into wool for knitting. Looking at different types of sheep’s wool and how to sort, wash, comb and spin it.
- Natural Dyeing
Saturday 14th April 10am-1pm £20pp
Learn how to dye raw and spun wool using foraged plant materials
Chyan Community field runs a range of one day courses for different interests and ages covering some traditional countryside skills and crafts including:
Natural Wool Dying
Willow Garden Structures
Compost Toilet Building
Making Artists Charcoal and Drawing in the Landscape
Please contact us if you would like to run a course at Chyan or if you are interested in any particular course you don’t see on offer at present.