Fancy running away with the Circus this year?
Amazing acrobatics taught by acrobats from Kenya, stunning silks, hoop and trapeze classes at all levels taught by professionals including an aerial opera singer! High wire and walking globe, comedy, clown, dance, yoga and more..
Swamp Circus is offering a holiday with a difference, set in idyllic Cornish countryside near Falmouth. Have a go at high wire, swinging trapeze and aerial silks. Learn the arts of trick-cycling, acrobatics and juggling. Enjoy morning yoga sessions and an evening sauna by the river. Great for beginners as well as those who want to hone their skills. Be entertained in our big top, gorge yourself on local organic delicacies, then relax and unwind in our saunas and solar showers.
|Whole camp *||Group booking of 10 or more people||10% discount|
|Whole camp *||Adult or Child||£100|
|1 day pass/classes||Adult or Child||£25|
|2 day pass||Adult or Child||£50|
|3 day pass||Adult of Child||£75.00|
|Camping only||Adult or Child (no charge for 0-4 years)||£10 per night|
*What does the ‘Whole camp’ price include? All classes, camping, use of facilities on site including shower and sauna
For the full Circus Camp 2019 Programme please go to our FB event https://www.facebook.com/events/639151073253845/ or email us at email@example.com
Arrival and Departure
- Venue address is Chyan Community Field, Halvasso, Nr Falmouth, Cornwall TR10 9BT.
- Please see a Circus Camp steward on arrival for pitching your tent/parking vehicles and use of facilities.
- Arrival for Circus Camp is from 12 noon on Thursday 31st May 2018 onwards.
- Classes take place on the evening of Thursday and all day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with over 20 workshops each day.
- Departure is either the evening of Sunday 25/08/19 or after yoga and breakfast on Monday 26/08/19 (enter number of breakfasts required on booking form).
- There will be a camp meeting at the start and end; feedback is valuable to us at all times.
- There is camping space for approximately 100 tents on site and hard standing approximately 20 live in vehicles.
Café / Self Catering
- Food is not included in the price for the camp.
- There is a vegetarian/vegan café on site (catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Food can be purchased from the café or you can self cater (sorry, small personal ground fires are not allowed on site).
- We have a small shop on site; the shop sells healthy snacks and Chyan’s home pressed fruit juice.
- Falmouth town is about 5 miles away if you need to stock up on supplies.
- There is a safe box for any valuables that you do not wish to leave in tents.
- Besides the programme training with professional tutors there is a daily notice board for offers of other workshops, skill-shares and performances.
- The site is not brilliant for wheel chairs, but we have had wheel chair participants previously and will certainly help ensure good support for anyone with mobility needs.
- Wood fired/solar showers and sauna on site
- Marvellously clean composting toilets (kept fragrant and delightful by our dedicated team of toilet fairies!)
- Pure spring water (tested for drinking)
- There are recycling facilities on site, but we ask that you take land fill rubbish off site with you when you leave.
- There is no crèche on site; the camp is inclusive of all ages, those under 12 years of age need a responsible adult with them at all times. Between 12 and 16 years of age will need a responsible adult on site.
- The full timetable for the sessions for the camp will be sent out to you via email two weeks before the start of the camp.
- You are entitled to cancel your place with a full refund up to 30 days before the start of the festival.
Time scale for each day:
|Session 1||07:30 – 08:30|
|Breakfast||08:30 – 09:45|
|Session 2||10:00 – 11:00|
|Break||11:00 – 11:30|
|Session 3||11:30 – 12:30|
|Lunch||13:00 – 14:00|
|Session 4||14:00 – 15:00|
|Break||15:00 – 15:30|
|Session 5||15:30 – 16:30|
|Break||16:30 – 17:00|
|Session 6||17:00 – 18:00|
|Evening meal||18:00 – 20:00|
|Session 7||20:00 – 22:00|
To Book a Place/Contact Details
To confirm your place on the camp complete the booking form on page 1 and email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Swamp Circus, 10 Lower Market Street, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 8BG. Please contact 01326 377008 if you need more information.